The human digestive tract is naturally home to both ‘friendly’ and pathogenic bacteria, which must exist in a delicate balance in order to maintain good digestion and immunity. Factors such as poor diet, stress, aging, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. HealthAid® UltraProbio™ is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 100 billion live cultures, using 14 different acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not destroyed by the stomach juices before they reach the intestines. It is also fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help stimulate the proliferation and survival of ‘friendly’ bacteria. Restoring a healthy bacterial balance in the gut can help to calm digestive complaints such as bloating, flatulence, diarrhea and constipation, boost the immune system and aid the absorption of nutrients from the diet.
Who can benefit from UltraProbio™?
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- Those who are lactose intolerant
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
What does UltraProbio™ do?
- Helps maintain good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system*
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut*
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, especially when following a course of antibiotics*
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress*
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body*
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation*
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome*
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections*
- May help to improve lactose absorption if you are lactose intolerant*
- Helps alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up, or bloating problems*
14 Different Live Stable Human Culture Probiotics and FOS Prebiotic
- Contains acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by natural stomach acids
- Cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- Cultures are stable at room temperature for two years. Once opened keep refrigerated.
- Contains a Prebiotic (FOS) which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring improved activity in the body
- Contains only human strains, so they function well in human bodies
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy (dairy free) medium, which is ideal for those that are lactose-intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- Contains only live strains
- Highly potent (100 billion per capsule) probiotic, so a convenient dose of only One-A-Day is required.
** Suitable for Vegan & Vegetarian
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soy, Dairy, Sugar, Artificial Colors, Preservatives & Flavorings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet