A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. HealthAid ImmuProbio™ is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a probiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
Who can benefit from ImmuProbio™?
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
What does ImmuProbio™ do?
- Helps maintain good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system*
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut*
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, especially when following a course of antibiotics*
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress*
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body*
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation*
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome*
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections*
- May help to improve lactose absorption if you are lactose intolerant*
- Helps alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up, or bloating problems*
10 Different Live Stable Human Culture Probiotics and FOS Prebiotic
- Contains acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by natural stomach acids
- Cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- Cultures are stable at room temperature for two years. Once opened keep refrigerated.
- Contains a Prebiotic (FOS) which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring improved activity in the body
- Contains only human strains, so they function well in human bodies
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy (dairy free) medium, which is ideal for those that are lactose-intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- Contains only live strains
- Highly potent (50 billion per capsule) probiotic, so a convenient dose of only One-A-Day is required.
Directions: As a dietary supplement,
take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the
morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free from yeast, soy, gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives & flavorings