A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. HealthAid ImmuProbio™ is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a probiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
Who can benefit from ImmuProbio™?
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
What does ImmuProbio™ do?
- Helps maintain good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system*
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut*
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, especially when following a course of antibiotics*
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress*
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body*
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation*
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome*
- Helps prevent and/or reduce the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections*
- May help to improve lactose absorption if you are lactose intolerant*
- Helps alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up, or bloating problems*
10 Different Live Stable Human Culture Probiotics and FOS Prebiotic
- Contains acid and bile resistant strains to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by natural stomach acids
- Cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- Cultures are stable at room temperature for two years. Once opened keep refrigerated.
- Contains a Prebiotic (FOS) which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring improved activity in the body
- Contains only human strains, so they function well in human bodies
- The bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy (dairy free) medium, which is ideal for those that are lactose-intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- Contains only live strains
- Highly potent (50 billion per capsule) probiotic, so a convenient dose of only One-A-Day is required.
Directions: As a dietary supplement,
take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the
morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free from yeast, soy, gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives & flavorings
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is
not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or
other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your
health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary
supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any