You are here: Knowledge Base >
The Importance of Water and the Benefits of Water Ionizers
Last Updated: 07/02/2012
Benefits of Water1. Why Do We Need To Drink Water?
2. What is the importance of water?
* Shape -Water is compound that is composed of two hydrogen elements (H) and one oxygen element (O).
* Basic property- Colorless, tasteless and odorless
* Basic function- Dilutes thick concentration.
* Dissolve a solid2) Function
* Function as detergent and antidote
* Composition -Mixture of gas, mineral and pure water.
* Next to air, water is an essential element for life.
* People cannot live for more than 74 hours (about 3 days) without water.
* People can survive by 90 days only with water without nutrition
* Water is essential for keeping health and longevity
* It keeps the shape of cells and aids metabolism
* It dissolves and absorbs nutrients, and delivers them into necessary cells
* It keeps blood alkaline
* It functions as lubricating solution(joints and organs)
* Various physiological functions including enzyme occur
3) How to drink water
* The amount of water general adults take is
1) 40ml/kg(ml/cc) of your weight* Drink clean and pure water
2) 10% of one's weight. In case the weight is 60 kg, he drinks 6 liter of water a day
* Drink fresh water that is not boiled
* Drink cold water
3. What do people mean when they say "water is life"?
1) The fountainhead of all creation
Contemporary scientists regard water as a very important element in unraveling the mysteries of the universe and the very essence of life. Since the dawn of creation, water has played a crucial role in man's very existence.
2) A source of Life Energy
Water is the only true "miraculous" substance which exists in three states "gas, liquid and solid. Water in our body generates blood, distributes nutritive elements and eliminates waste matter, controls temperature and helps digestion.
Most importantly, water revitalizes body cells. It would be of great interest to note that a seven-week old embryo is composed of 95% water while a seven-week old baby has 75-80% water. Adult 65-70% water and the aged 50%. It is clear from these percentages that water content is an important guide level for the state of health of the body.
3) A gift from Above
Life-giving water comes from the "heavens". The water we drink today is the same water since life on earth began that has been recycled through the evaporation-rain process. Water rises up to the air in the form of steam. After receiving energy (electromagnetic, electronic, light and sound) from the air, it falls to the earth in the form of rain. Water then permeates temperature and high pressure. Thus forming life-giving water. The whole cycle then proceeds uninterrupted. While we cannot alter the quantity of the rain that comes from above. We can definitely alter the quality of the recycled water we received.
4. What is good quality water for our body?
There is such a thing as clean and healthy water. To be classified as good quality or life-giving. Water must have 5 special characteristics.
1) It must not be polluted. Water contaminated with numerous chemicals endangers our body cells and makes us ill.
2) It must contain sufficient electrolyte mineral ions. Our body functions are closely connected with electricity, as can be evidenced by the use of a DC volt meter. When electricity is smooth, the cells become active.
3) It must have molecules of small clusters in order to be well absorbed by body cells. Water molecules of small clusters make water delicious and fresh.
4) It must be able to absorb various kinds of energy from nature. Water is the most important medium on which bio energy is passed. Our body is able to conduct life activities by receiving natural energy which includes electromagnetic energy and energy from light waves and sound waves. Another way of looking at it. Water must have "spirit or spiritual energy” on which the cells flourish.
5) It must have hexagonal molecular structures. This is because the structure of DNA, or the basic genetic frame work of man, is hexagonal in shape. Healthy cells are enclosed by the water of hexa-cyclo structure. This means that falling ill is a result of a break in the structural form of the water molecules that surround the sell. Thus, it can be observed that diseased cells are enclosed by pentagonal or chain-shaped water.
5. What are the Features of Alkaline Ionized Water?
Motility improves when the molecular cluster is smaller. Small clusters make it easier to dissolute and excrete waste matter within the body. This fact is important because excess waste matter is the reason for aging and disease. Alkaline ionized water has small clusters with high motility and dissolute, so you excrete waste matter from the body rapidly.2) Abundant active mineral
Minerals are also called inorganic matter or mineral matter. There are many kinds of minerals. They are found in animals and vegetables, food and water. These minerals smooth our living activities and maintain a balance. Mineral absorption - Activated form of minerals are much better absorbed in the body.3) Good restoration
A.) Controls saprogenic bacteria in organs and increases beneficial bacteria.
There are about 100 kinds of bacteria, up to a trillion microorganisms living in the large intestine, and are classified as either beneficial or harmful depending on the bacteria species. Alkaline ionized water controls the saprogenic bacteria to prevent disease. Alkaline ionized water is the only water that can restore and help beneficial bacteria in the body.
B.) Eliminates active oxygen
Active oxygen is oxygen that easily bonds or combines with surrounding substances. Active oxygen is unstable and therefore has with fewer electrons. The active oxygen possesses higher oxidizing power, and is related directly to aging and disease.
4) Abundant hexagonal water
Water molecules consist of 13 ~ 15 molecules. Hexagonal water, water clustered with 6 water molecules, is the most stable and natural to the human body. One human body cell molecule is connected to about 70,000, 60~65% of them are hexagonal water molecules. The body favors this kind of water. The cell that suffers with diseases has less hexagonal water.
- Lower the temperature of water like iced water.
- Electrolyze water with abundant mineral.
- Go through magnetic treatment.
6. What is pH?
1.) Acidity and alkalinity
pH = the unit that indicates the density of acid and alkaline in water.
Water becomes acidic with increased oxalic acid, and alkaline with increased hydrogen ions. The measuring unit of acidity and alkalinity is indicated by pH values, e.g., pH 7 is considered neutral. Each numerical increment indicates 10 times more hydrogen ions or oxalic acid. For example, an increase of 1 in a pH table means 10 times more alkalinity. A decrease of 1 means 10 times more acidity.
2.)Maintaining pH balance
The human body tends to maintain body fluid at pH7.3 according to the homeostasis function. The body tries to maintain the balance of each organ with alkaline body fluid of pH8.8 from the pancreases as the peak. However, consistent acidic constitution will result in lowering one's self-protection function in the body. Even though there is no visible sign of disease, alkaline water drinking will support the body with homeostasis functions. Alkaline water drinking also prevents geriatric disease because it defends the body against acidification of the physical constitution.
7. How to Produce Ionized Water.
Provide direct current to both poles of the electrolytic cell in which the diaphragm is installed. The movement of electrons gives the water at (+) pole more hydrogen ions, and the (-) pole more oxalic acid ions. These hydrogen and oxalic acid ions activate, and the water with more hydrogen ions and dissolved oxygen becomes acidic, and the water with more oxalic acid ions becomes alkaline. Alkaline ionized water contains much inorganic mineral and becomes drinking water. The acidic ionized water has sterilization effect and can be used for healing skin problems. Acidic ionized water is also compatible with outside of the human body acidity of pH5.5 and it is used as face and body wash for beautiful skin, and hair protection.
Benefits of Ionized Water1. What exactly is Ionized Water?
Ionization simply means to gain or loose an electron. Water that has been ionized becomes either alkaline or acidic, meaning that the pH has been adjusted up or down.
Alkaline water is full of Hydroxyl ions. This is the water we drink that has many Health Benefits as described below.
Acidic water is full of Hydrogen ions. This is water that we apply only to the outside of our body. It is also great for plant growth.
2. How does the Water Ionizer produce ionized water?
Water is run over positive and negative electrodes, which ionizes the water. It is then separated into alkaline and acidic water as it passes through membranes. .It accomplishes this by repelling the water now that it has been "charged" into positive and negative ions.
3. Why should I drink Ionized Water?
There are three main benefits to Ionized Water.
First and foremost, it is a powerful antioxidant. People spend hundreds of dollar a month purchasing antioxidants because they are anti-diseases, anti-aging, anti-cancer, which they accomplish through neutralizing free radicals. Free Radical damage causes us to age and causes diseases. Since Ionized Water is a liquid antioxidant, it is easily absorbed into the body which makes it much more effective and powerful antioxidant.
Once the Ionized Antioxidant in the form of Hydroxyl Ions (oxygen molecule with an extra electron) donates its extra electrons to free radicals (oxygen molecule that is missing one electron) you are left with lots of oxygen. Ionized Water gives you Energy by providing your body with lots of oxygen! This is one of the most incredible aspects of Ionized Water!
Secondly, Ionized Water Balances body pH because it is very alkaline. Our diet is often extremely acidic . Soft drinks, fast foods & processed foods deposit acid waste in our bodies that builds up over time and creates an ideal environment for diseases of all kinds to thrive. Look at any cancer patient for instance and their bodies are invariably acidic to some degree. This is, of course, true even with children. Chronic soft drink consumers such as children put themselves in grave danger by allowing their bodies to build up acid waste. Many end up with serious diseases at a very young age. Maintaining an alkaline pH (7.0-7.6) helps us to maintain an environment in our bodies that is NOT conducive to disease. It may take years depending on how acidic your body is, but Ionized Water, because of its alkaline properties, will flush acid waste from our bodies.
Ionized Water is meant to work as a preventative measure, however if you are ill with any disease it always helps to stay Alkaline.
Thirdly, Ionized Water has a different molecular cluster size. It contains only five to six water molecules instead of the ten to thirteen that conventional water molecule clusters have. It has changed from an irregular shape that is 10-13 molecule to a hexagonal regular shape that is half the size. This smaller or "reduced" water is much more hydrating than conventional water. There are two consequences of this. First, Ionized Water is much more hydrating than conventional water and, second, it is extremely detoxifying.
The detoxification properties of Ionized Water are powerful and astounding. They simply can not be ignored. A Water Ionizer has different levels of intensity because the average person cannot start out drinking strongly ionized Water. This is particularly true of the elderly, who need to start out at the lowest level and work their way up slowly. People who have spent a lifetime building up acid waste in their bodies will suffer headaches and diarrhea if they drink too much too soon.
4. How does Ionized Water taste compared with conventional water?
A common remark regarding the taste of Ionized Water is that it tastes smoother than conventional water. This is because of the molecule cluster size and shape. Since it small and regular shaped, it feels smooth because it is. It also does not fill you up and bloat you the way conventional water can do if you drink a lot of it at once.
5. How long does Ionized Water stay Ionized?
The Antioxidant (hydroxyl ions) will last approximately 18-24 hours. The Higher pH (alkaline properties) will last approximately 1-2 weeks. The smaller molecule cluster size will last approximately 1-3 months.
6. Does Ionized Water have any negative effects?
Absolutely none, as long as it is used properly. Only the alkaline water should be consumed. NEVER DRINK THE ACIDIC WATER. We have never seen a single negative effect from Ionized Water, either alkaline or acidic, as long as it is used properly.
7. Who should drink it?
Anyone and Everyone, young and old, human or animal. It is beneficial to some degree to nearly everyone and everything it comes in contact with.
8. How should I start drinking it?
Start out slow at level one, drinking 1-3 glasses per day. If the water agrees with you, increase the amount you drink and the level of Ionization intensity. The stronger, the better, but take your time in building up to the higher levels. The antioxidant is most powerful on the high levels. You will of course experience more energy at the higher levels, but the fresher the ionized Water is, the stronger these properties are. The detoxification is STRONG and unmistakable. However, it only lasts a short time.
9. Can it be used commercially?
Yes, is innumerable ways. In the dairy industry, with Live Stock, healthier, faster growing crops, etc. All this is now being demonstrated, albeit slowly, to these industries. The Alkaline Ionized Water should be fed to the animals. The Acidic Ionized Water will benefit the crops, as well as the livestock in that it will help keep a much lower mortality rates and cleaner environment, keeping in mind the acidic water retards bacteria and bacterial growth. Tests are underway in various industries demonstrating the positive effects of Ionized Water but they are still in their infancy.
10. How does Ionized Water effect athletes?
In an extremely positive way, as you might expect. Blood oxygen levels will rise varying amounts with regular use of strong Ionized Water. This increases stamina, endurance and provides the muscles tissue and organs with high amounts of oxygen which the human body often lacks, even in athletes because inadequate diets. If Professional and Amateur sports were to ever discover this, it would eventually become one of the most established benefits to athletes everywhere. That will happen, but acceptance of Ionized Water will take time.
11. Why should I buy a Water Ionizer?
The Health Benefits of Ionized Water are numerous as stated above. We sell it at our retail location for one dollar per gallon. However, it is best to have it one hand because the fresher it is, the better it is.
To have Acidic Water on hand 24 hours a day is worth the price of the Ionizer alone. Once you have begun to use it and take advantage of its incredible properties, you will know that you have made the right decision to purchase one.
* The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified health professional.