Immune Health Basics Children's Chewable with Wellmune®: Nature's Immune Enhancer
Providing Immune Support for Children.
An Innovative Supplement Ingredient
Clinically Proven to Support Immune Function
Immune Health Basics Children's Chewable daily immune support helps keep kids
significantly healthier! In a delicious, all-natural immune supplement
especially for kids to keep their immune system strong.
Nothing is more important than the health and happiness of our
children. Unfortunately, they are constantly exposed to foreign
challenges at school, daycare or the playground. A study with the kids
in a daycare setting showed that children taking Immune Health Basics® Wellmune® were 4x healthier.
In a study published in the Journal of Nutrition & Food Science, researchers found:
- 62% of children reported “good” health status, versus 15% taking the placebo.
- children taking Wellmune had 6 fewer sick days in 12 weeks.
- children taking Wellmune had two-thirds fewer upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) symptoms.
In just the right serving level for younger users, each serving of Immune Health Basics® Children's Chewable contains 50mg of Wellmune®, a natural beta 1,3/1,6 glucan supplement ingredient derived from a proprietary strain of yeast that is
clinically proven to strengthen the immune system. Immune Health Basics®
activates the largest population of immune cells (macrophages,
neutrophils, natural killer cells), which are the body’s first line of
defense when you need it most.
• 100% natural.
• Supported by over a dozen clinical studies.
• A patented and award-winning global brand.
• Gluten-free, non-allergenic, non-GMO and organic compliant.
• Safe for everyday consumption with broad regulatory approvals.
Immune Health Basics® with Wellmune® is proven safe and effective to take daily for people of all ages, especially important
for older adults to keep a healthy and active lifestyle.
Clinical research supporting Wellmune® makes it an ideal immune health supplement for delivering real health benefits to consumers.