Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is the only Spirulina grown with deep sea water providing essential trace minerals and elements. Our patented Ocean Chill Drying technology ensures maximum nutrient levels.
As one of the world’s most nutritious superfood supplements, Hawaiian Spirulina can be taken by anyone looking to add a healthy superfood supplement to their diet. Hawaiian Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae, Arthrospira platenesis, which is grown naturally under the intense Hawaiian sun on the Big Island of Hawaii. It naturally contains protein, iron, beta carotene, minerals, vitamin B12, zeaxanthin, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin. One 3 gram serving has higher levels of some key antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals compared to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Our Hawaiian Spirulina is available in a 1000mg 3-a-day formula. Take spirulina for a wide range of benefits that includes support to nearly every single organ in the body.
Our all natural spirulina is 100% vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, certified Kosher and gluten-free, and free of lactose, soy, pesticides, herbicides, and solvents.
- Immunity - Supports healthy aging by boosting the immune system*
- Cardiovascular - Supports normal cholesterol and lipid profiles*
- Energy - Supports a healthy and active lifestyle by providing good nourishment*
- Cells - Supports overall cellular health*
Why Take Hawaiian Spirulina?
Hawaiian Spirulina contains natural and functional nutrients that are clinically proven to enhance human health.
- More nutrition, gram per gram, than any other Spirulina on the market
- Source of phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD, and phycocyanin
- Excellent source of Vitamins A, K1, K2, B12, Iron and manganese
- Complete protein with essential and non-essential amino acids
Suggested Servings: 3 grams per day. 3 tablets daily (1000 mg. each)
Servings per Jar: 60 servings = A full 2 month supply
Refrigerate after opening to maximize potency and freshness.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is
not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or
other medical professional. You should not use the information
contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your
health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary
supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any