Body, Mind, Spirit, Education, Health, Wellness & More
Home of the Bill Henderson Recommended Transfer Point Beta 1, 3D Glucan
Why Transfer Point Beta Glucan?
If you are looking for an immune support supplement, now is the time to discover Transfer Point Beta Glucan. It’s active ingredient Glucan 300® is the only brand that’s proven to have longer lasting and superior activity than any other immune supplement sold anywhere in the world.
- Over 93% Pure Beta 1, 3D Glucan in every bottle
- Scientifically proven to maintain and improve your immune system
- Orally absorbed and distributed throughout the immune system
- Safe, natural and free from unwanted contaminants that could give rise to allergies or exaggerate certain autoimmune conditions
- The active ingredient Glucan 300® is protected by over 200 U.S. and International patents covering processes of manufacturing, methods and uses of Beta Glucan from Baker’s Yeast
- Research by credible organizations and universities is a prerequisite for developing Transfer Point Beta 1, 3D Glucan formulas. Each and every product formula we offer is backed by a large body of solid science, including peer-reviewed research both in the United States and abroad.
- Tested for safety and efficacy in human clinical trails
- Independently tested and certified to ensure the material meets or exceeds the requirements of the material used in peer-reviewed studies.
- “The most effective form of nonspecific immune stimulation is macrophage activation." Russell L. Blaylock, M.D., Member, JANA Editorial Board
- “Glucan 300® showed a broad range of action. Glucan 300® was the biologically most relevant immunomodulator.” Dr. Vaclav Vetvicka, Ph.D., University of Louisville
Same Day Shipping on All Beta Glucan Products!!!
(On orders placed before 3:00pm EST)
Call us anytime regarding Transfer Point Beta Glucan
or any one of our other products:
Toll Free: (855) 877-8220
or Atlanta: (678) 653-8532
(Monday-Friday / 9:00am-5:00pm EST)
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The most benefit research
has to offer.
60 Capsules/500 mg Retail: $69.95
Click Here to ReadBeta Glucan Reviews
What is Beta 1, 3D Glucan?
The History of Beta Glucan
Beta Glucan Articles and Studies
Beta Glucan Published Research
Audio and Video
Ancient5.com is also
proud to carry: